ServSafe Allergen Training
Comprehensive. Convenient. Online.
Today a multitude of industries are rushing to address the needs and protect the health of people coping with food allergies. Some states have passed legislation – and more are expected to – requiring food service operators to train their employees in this emerging area of consumer safety.
The interactive ServSafe Allergens Online Course drives home the critical information your employees and managers need in order to accommodate guests with food allergies and respond to emergencies should they occur. It’s comprehensive training you can trust.
Begin your Allergen training
||FRONT OF THE HOUSE
||BACK OF THE HOUSE
|• Defining food allergies
• Recognizing symptoms
• Identifying allergens
• Dangers of cross-contact
• Proper cleaning methods
|• Proper communication
• Preventing cross-contact
• Workstations & self-serve areas
• Special dietary requests
• Dealing with emergencies
|• Importance of food labels
• Handling food deliveries
• Proper food preparation
• Cleaning and personal hygiene
Are you protecting the health of your guests coping with food allergies?
- Food allergies are rapidly affecting more people every year.
- Common foods like peanut, tree nuts, milk, egg, soy, wheat, shellfish and fish cause most allergic reactions.
- Study indicates that half of all fatal food allergy reactions begin outside the home.
- Some states have – and more are expected to – pass legislation requiring food allergy training.
The interactive ServSafe Allergens Online Course provides the protection you need. It drives home the critical lessons your employees and managers need to know before an emergency occurs. It’s comprehensive training you can trust.